Our site, ‘Cashjio.com’ is to help you elevate your shopping experience.
The information that we store:
Our users must know that Cashjio.com does a collection of information in case you subscribe to our newsletter. So, after you complete the process of registration with us, we will ask you to provide us with the personal information that will be just your name as well as your email address. Though, it is to be noted that your email address will never get displayed on the site. Also, Cashjio will never pass on your private information to any other third party without asking for your permission for the same.
We might also request you for personal information so that we can provide you with better customer service. We ensure to store your information securely as well as never pass it to third parties till the client asks us to or it is required as per the law.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Information Collected at the time of registration on Our Website
While registering yourself with us, you use your web accounts, including, without limitation, Facebook or Google account which let us keep on interacting with you and continue providing you our services. It also spurs us to tell you what we retrieve from you at this moment. Followings are the information we gather from your account(s), but not limited to-
- First/Last Name
- E-mail id
- Mobile No.
- IP. Address
- Public profile information (Facebook, Google +, and LinkedIn) linking of social media accounts.
- SMS for OTP
Information You Provide to Us voluntarily
In any case, you provide us your information, like emails/letters, or in the case of other consumers/ third parties provide us details about your activities or postings on the website, we might be preserving that information. At the post-enrollment stage, you’re given the option to enter further details for instance your gender, birth date, marital status, a current location like city/state, name of your Debit/Credit card provider that is the only part of your profile information. Above all, this information assists us to serve you with our best offers.
We may also gather additional information such as Your name, e-mail id, mobile number, location, etc., at the different stages, including but not limited to when you’re helping us with your feedback(s) while updating your content and email preferences, retort to surveys, leave a comment or communicate with our team.
Information automatically collected while browsing/navigating through the Website
Do Not Track
Most importantly, the “Do Not Track” requests/signals that many of the browsers have the technology to send out, are not executable with the website and services.
Inferred Information through usage and log data
- We may track certain information about You based upon Your behavior while You avail of the Services. We use this information for conducting internal research on our Users’ demographics, devices, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve Our Users.
We may also collect Your Information to track Your behavior as a User and Your preferences for internal analytics and research. We may also use Your information:
- Upon the basis of your behavior, while going with our services, we might be tracking certain details about you. This information provided by you lets us executing internal researches on our user’s demographics, devices, interests, and behavior to better assuming, safeguard and serve our users. Your information may also be obtained by the website observe your preferences for internal analytics and research. Your information might be used:
- To gage your area of interest for various genres of content, services, offers;
- To run analytics and execute customer research, to govern Your interest, for identifying stuff that produces sales, and analyses traffic patterns.
- At the moment when you’re posting messages associated with us on social media platforms, message boards, various chat spots, or while you’re leaving feedback, we shall be using the information provided by you. We also preserve this information as indispensable data in case of disputes, offering support to the customers and troubleshoot errors as permitted by law.
- The previously discussed information might also be grabbed by keeping cookies on Our Websites by Our affiliates for the purposes mentioned above.
Information We collect from third parties
Information obtained from other Sources
Some sort of information about you can also be obtained technologically by us from other online sources. We might add this information to the account information process and can be treated in accordance with this policy. Our team may reference other sources of demographic and other info for offering you more beset communications and promotions. Google Analytics is also one of our biggest tools, among others, to monitor user behavior on our web portals. Google Analytics is the most powerful tool introduced by Google and is enabled to support display advertising that easily lets us track the demographic behaves and interests of our visitors. The reports are not recognizable and can’t be connected with any individual’s personally distinguishable info which may be shared with us by you. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and make necessary alterations in Google Display Network ads through the settings provided by Google.
Information obtained from Third party websites
If you link, connect, or log in to your account created on our website with third-party services, we may get or they may send us your information such as your email ID (registered with us) and public information. The followings are the indications we may gather information from…
- Facebook – Email ID and public profile information which includes name, profile picture, age gender etc.
- Google –Email id, language preference, and age
Demographic and other information
We may go with other sources of demographic and other information intending to offer you more focused and targeted communications and promotions. Additionally, to our in-depth analytics and research, we practice various third-party analytics service providers, among others, to observing the user experience and his responses, impressions on our website. All the tools and platforms are used to support display advertising with an intention to help us gaining a strong clue about our users’ demographics and interests. The reports are not identifiable and can’t be associated with anyones’ recognizable info that you may have shared with us.
Information Use by the Company
The information you share here with us is the power key for us to improve our services and provide you an enhanced user-friendly experience. In some conditions for instance provision of certain serviced or utilities, your contact information might be required as well. Every asked information is service dependant, and the firm may use this information to maintain, shield, and enhance the services that also include the advertisement on APPLICATION. This is extremely essential practice when it comes to developing new services.
Your Email ID or personally discernable info may also be used to send updates, new services, offers marketing messages with Your consent. Similarly, you have an option to withdraw your consent whenever you intend to do it. However, your email address may be used without any consent for non-marketing or organizational motives such as information about any major changes, for consumer service resolutions, billing, and/or informing customers about any breach accident.
Information that is personally recognized or freely provided by the clients/customers/visitors won’t be taken sensitively if provided publically such as comments, messages, blogs, scribbles available on social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc. Any content posted/uploaded by consumers on the public section of the website becomes publically published content which will not be considered as personally identifiable information to this policy.
In the situation when you’re not able or desirous to submit personally identifiable information on the website, our team might not be able to offer you the particular services. You will be immieidately informed about the same at the time of enrolling with the website. Additionally, in this situation, we won’t be liable and responsible for the rejection to avail the certain services to you.
We’re committed to notify you by contacting you regularly if any update is required in your personal information which helps us to provide You features that We believe may benefit/interest You.
The organization shares your information with the third party in absence of your former consent in the following circumstances:
- When it is required by law/ court/ Govt agency/ authority to disclose/ Identity verification/ in case of deterrence, recognition, investigation for cyber-attacks or incidents, for prosecution and punishment of crimes. These exposures are made insincere and conviction that such revelation is sensibly fundamental for implementing these Terms or for consenting to the relevant laws and guidelines.
- The organization proposes to share such info inside its group organizations and officials and workers of such group companies use the personal information on its behalf. We additionally guarantee that these beneficiaries of such data consent to handle such data-dependent on Our directions and in consistence with this Policy and some other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
How long do We store and use Your Information?
We retain the details that we’ve gathered for no longer than is necessary. This is resolute on a situation by situation basis and mandatory by the local appropriate law. Your information will be preserved as long as you keep or maintain your user account with us, as long as you continue to access the website to use our services. The information provided by our users get deleted whenever we receive a request for the same. Although, we preserve some details for legal scenario for being insured about our obedience with the applicable laws.
Accessing and rectifying Your personal information
When a user accesses the services website/application or any sub domains, our team is committed to offer, to use your personal information when it’s requested by user and shall further ensure which any private info or delicate personal data found not to be right and accurate will be fixed. We ask users to recognize themselves and the details that urged to be used and fixed before executing such requests.
- You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that You have provided to Us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format; wherever feasible. If You are registered on the Website , then you can request for a copy of this information by writing to Us at firstname.lastname@example.orgData Retention and Erasure
- We retain Your personal information as long as necessary for Us to provide Services to You, to comply with the applicable laws or till You ask Us to not retain Your data. If You no longer want Us to use Your information, then You can request that We erase Your personal information and close Your Website account. Please note that if You request for the erasure of Your personal information;
- We may retain some of Your personal information as necessary for Our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety. For example, if We suspend the Website account for fraud or safety reasons, We may retain certain information from that account to prevent that user from opening a new account in the future.
- We may retain and use Your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with Our legal obligations. For example, We may keep some of Your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
- Information You have shared with others (e.g., Reviews, forum postings) may continue to be publicly visible on the Website, even after Your account is cancelled. However, attribution of such information to You will be removed. Additionally, some copies of Your information (e.g., log records) may remain in Our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- Because We maintain copies of personal information to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from Our active servers and may remain in Our backup systems.
- You can request for deletion of Your information by writing to us at email@example.com. Your request will be processed and You will receive confirmation of the same via email. Please note that this will only perform a deletion of the information that has been collected by Cashjio and will disable Your login information for Cashjio
Withdrawing Consent and Restriction of Processing
- For withdrawing Your consent at any time during the tenure of Your services with Us, You may choose to do so by sending Us an e-mail. We shall review Your request and may ask You to verify Your identity. Post verification We will withdraw the consent for which request was made by You and stop any further processing of Your personal information
Objection to Processing
- Where Your personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes or any contests or promotions or other services, You may, at any time ask Us to cease processing Your data for these direct marketing purposes by sending an e-mail to Us.
Please be aware that if You do not allow Us to collect personal information from You, We may not be able to deliver certain experiences, and services to You, and some of Our services may not be able to take account of Your interests and preferences. If collection of personal information is mandatory, We will make that clear at the point of collection so that You can make an informed decision whether to participate. If You have questions about the specific personal information about You that We process or retain, and Your rights regarding that personal information, please contact Us at the below mentioned e-mail address.
Per the GDPR requirements, We may take 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt of request to complete Your requests. However, if the nature of the requests are excessive in nature or would require significant effort then may ask for an extension of 60 (sixty) days by giving a prior notice to You with the reason for the extension, as provided under GDPR.
We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case, where We provide information access and correction, We perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.Complaints
- You can write to Us in case of any grievance or compliant at the support e-mail address. If You have any complaints regarding processing of Your personal information You may contact Our data protection officer at the below mentioned e-mail address. You have the right to complaint about the data processing activities carried out by CASHJIO before the competent data protection authorities.
How to delete your Cashjio account in just a few steps
Cashjio’s user agreement clearly states that any user can request to delete their account at any time and we follow this policy strictly. If you want to delete your Cashjio account, Click here
or Just send an email from your registered email to firstname.lastname@example.org by adding “Account Delete” in the subject line.
Use of Third Parties
Cashjio also contracts with the third parties in order to serve you with ads on our behalf over the Internet and even on the site at times. The third-party may collect the info about the visits made by the customer on the site as well as info about their dealing with our services and the products. The third-party might also use this info about your visits to us as well as on other websites to get the advertisements for the goods and services for you. This info is usually collected via the use of a pixel tag, which is an industry-standard technology that is used by most of the leading websites today. These are the third parties but these third parties are not allowed to sell or share any of your personal identifiable info in this process.
The third-party vendors that also includes Google will use the cookies in order to serve you with the ads that are based on the user’s earlier visits on your website. Google also uses the DoubleClick cookie that is enabled and helps Google as well as its partners that will help in serving you with ads for the users that is based on the visit to the sites as well as with the other sites on the Internet.
The use of Email
To keep you informed of all the activities that you perform on Cashjio.com, you are sent occasional emails by us, these emails are actually about your transaction in order to show how much has been earned by you via the referrals. Also, it will contain information about your payment confirmation as well as can be the administrative emails that are crucial about your activities on the website. These mails are never shared with anyone other than you.
There is also a weekly newsletter that will feature some of the best ideas that will help you to save more. You can also choose to not receive the newsletters from www.cashjio.com after informing us.
We are against spamming by the members and we totally oppose it in our Terms and conditions. In case, you come across any spamming, you are always welcomed to inform us so that we can take suitable action.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie happens to be a piece of information that is transferred by the website to the cookie file of the browser in your system. The browser will help you in saving the information as well as help you in sending it back to the server of the website every time the browser gets back to the website.
The cookie will also contain the name of the domain (internet location) from where the cookie has come from, it will also have the info about the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e. when this cookie will get expired), as well as the value that is a random unique number.
There are two different types of cookies that are used on Cashjio:
Websites can curate the content with the help of cookies in order to match up with your interests quickly and thus are used by various leading websites.
- Session cookies are actually the temporary cookies that stay in the cookie file of your browser till the time you leave the site.
- Persistent cookies are the cookies that stay in the cookie file of your browser for a longer time duration than the session cookies.
Session cookies are used by us to:
The persistent cookies are used by us:
- Help you carry the information across the pages of our site and help you avoid re-entering the information.
- Helping to compile all the statistics that will enable us to understand how the users will get to use our site and also helping us to improve our website’s structure.
Cookies and our site:
In case, you shop through our website then there is a cookie which is placed on your computer. This will help you to track the purchases that are made with the participating retailers as well as help you to earn the cashback/points. In case, you don’t have these cookies enabled on your computer, you won’t be eligible to get any points/ cashback while you shop from our website.
In case, you can get to accept or decline cookies then you can modify the settings in your browser. Though it might not make you eligible to use all the features of your site in case, you have disabled cookies.
Point to note: If you have disabled your cookies in the browser that can help you track the purchase on our website, then you won’t be able to earn the points/ cashback via our website.
You can manage your cookies in a lot of ways. In fact, you can even use different computers in various locations so that your browser can get adjusted to your cookie preferences.
Also, it is easy for a user to delete the cookies that are installed in the cookie folder of the browser. In case, you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer:
- In order to get your name displayed and help you get the cashback balance whenever you access our site. It is done by using the cookie ‘Remember me’.
- Cashjio can also use the other persistent cookies time and again to help you get recognized as a unique visitor every time you get back to our website as well as to help you monitor the use of our website. It will also help you to customize the content in the specific site areas and provide you with promotions that will help us in matching your preferred interests.
In case, you are not using the Microsoft Windows Explorer, then you must choose the “cookies” which is in the “Help” function providing you the information on where you can find the cookie folder.
- You need to open ‘Windows Explorer’
- Then you have to click on the ‘Search’ button which is on the toolbar
- Then you will type “cookie” into the search box and open your ‘Folders and Files’
- Post this; you will select ‘My Computer’ in the ‘Look In’ box.
- Then click on ‘Search Now’
- Post this; perform a double click on the folders. ‘
- Select’ any of the cookie files
- Click on the ‘Delete’ button on your keyboard.